Friday, July 3, 2009
One More Day
and then I'm at my due date. I shouldn't be surprised that I'm either going to be right on time, or at least a few days overdue. I had hoped that I would be early by a bit, but it looks like that's not going to happen. Today is Kevin's last day at work before he's scheduled to go on leave. He asked what would happen if there's no baby by the end of the weekend, and he was told by the HR person that since the paperwork would be such a hassle to sort out, that he should just stay home. Sounds good to me, since he has all that wood to split, and it would give me a break from looking after the kids all by myself every day. My plan for tomorrow, if I'm not occupied in L&D already, is to go for as long a walk as I can handle, finding as many hills as I can to help things go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment