Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Crap

Looks like I have to have another u/s come Friday morning(at a clinic that I really can't stand b/c in my opinion, the "technicians" haven't got the expertise necessary to get the job done right), if I haven't gone into labour yet b/c, in the words of the doctor, the placenta might be just about ready to fail. She said as long as they give the baby a score of 8 or higher, we'll stick with the scheduled induction on the 14th, and if not, they'll move it up, to when, I have no clue. I had contractions last night that seemed to be building, but then they totally petered out again.

I feel like I'm being backed into a corner again. This happens every time. On top of all this, I can barely walk, as I think either someone is hitting a nerve, or I pulled something within the last 24hrs, and somebody wants to go to a movie tonight. Yeah, great, I can't even sit down comfortably, let alone walk fast enough to keep up with everyone, and it's cheap night(and rainy), so it'll be busy.

No comments: