Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Brynna at 2 Weeks


Well, she's 2 weeks old, and has already created a lot of upheaval in our lives(most of it good, but some of it not so good). I think Caleigh and Aidan are getting used to the idea that I don't have quite as much time for them as I used to, although Aidan isn't really so happy about it all the time. It makes things a little interesting in the behaviour department to say the least. I'm hoping that Brynna will settle into a more predictable routine soon and I can start planning on things to do with each of the other 2 that will give them my full attention for a good period of time at least once a week.

I gave Brynna her first full bath at home last night, and was reminded at just how squirmy newborns are, which reminded me why I've always deferred to Kevin when it comes to bath time. It's just way more nerve-wracking than I can really handle. I've also been reminded of the oddball positions that newborns can sleep in and find comfy, which give me pain just looking at them.

No comments: