Friday, July 10, 2009
40wks, 6days
We have the u/s this morning. I know I've already talked about this, but it's got me a little concerned. What if there is something wrong, like baby can't come out on his/her own b/c they're wedged or something? Although that's not that likely as my bones have separated to the point where I feel like my legs are ready to just drop off sometimes. Baby is still moving quite a bit, although not in the mornings that much, so I hope that they take my word for it if baby doesn't move too much for them. I will not take what is said by the tech as the gospel b/c this is being done at the same clinic that messed up my 18wk u/s even though they had 2 tries at it. I will take it under advisement and if baby gets a "less than perfect" score(whatever the heck that means) I will request a second opinion, possibly at the hospital(like a NST combined with an u/s).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment