Wednesday, July 29, 2009
Not so Good
Not sure yet, but it seems like Brynna may have reflux like her big sister and brother. She's spitting up a lot more than before, constantly "snacking" during the day, and having lots of wet sounding loud burps, despite all the anti-reflux measures we've been using. I'll be mentioning the symptoms at her next appointment on Friday and we'll see what the doctor has to say. I was so hoping that at least one of our kids would get away from the reflux monster unaffected. Although it could just be the sudden heat and humidity or the amount of caffeine I've been ingesting. I've decided to cut my caffeine by making half caf/half decaf coffee in the morning and trying to not have any caffeine in the afternoons(we'll see if a: it makes any difference, and b: if I can last on that little caffeine).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment