Wednesday, July 8, 2009

40wks, 4 days

Well, going further over here and nothing seems to be happening so far. Not really having any contractions to speak of(although I had some around 4 this morning, but that was after getting up to clean up Tigger's hairball that he puked up on the living room floor). I'm hoping not to make it to the u/s on Friday, but we'll have to wait and see.

Went to the movie last night, out at the Kanata movie theatre that has the seats where the arm between the seats goes up out of the way, which really helped me to get comfortable. It wasn't too busy like I thought it would be, and even though the movie was real close to 2 1/2hrs long, I made it through without having to get up partway through. It was a really good movie, violent, but really well done and not gory.

I walked to the grocery store today with Aidan, as my left side seems to be much recovered from yesterday's pain(which made me really cranky and upset). That leads me to believe that I did indeed pull something the other day that took a little while to present/clear up.

No comments: