Before supper this evening, I thought that maybe, just maybe, my water had broken. Nope. Turned out to be a false alarm. Went for a nice, medium length walk along the bike path from one end of our neighbourhood to the other and then back along the streets. about 45mins altogether. I've been having off and on contractions this afternoon/evening, but nothing super regular or gaining in strength. I'm really hoping that things will start happening within the next 12-24hrs. I really don't want to have that appointment with the back-up OB on Tuesday, but would like to not have to cancel Caleigh's orthodontic appointment for Wednesday.
I think I'll be trying to clear out the baby's room the rest of the way this evening to see if keeping in motion gets things going. Just have to clear out the old bunny cage, microwave, ceiling fan(ready to be installed in Caleigh and Aidan's room), a couple of boxes(one with old clothes and one with stuffed animals), and some laundry. We really just need the space to be able to set up the crib, as the change table top still needs to be replaced. We can always either use the floor or maybe even the coffee table as a changing spot if need be.
No comments:
Post a Comment