I can't believe that Kevin and I have been married for 9 years already. It just doesn't seem like it's been that long at all, what with the buying of the house, having kids, etc, etc. We won't be doing anything super special today/tonight because of having such a new baby in the house who has decided that she's not sure just how often she wants to nurse(this morning it was snacks roughly every hour or so, but this afternoon she nursed around 1 or so and then didn't wake up until about 5, go figure).
Kevin is out with the other 2 picking up the car from the dealer after having the right rear wheel bearings replaced and is going to pick up dinner on the way home(not really sure what that means, and I had no preferences as to what he gets, so who knows what we'll be having).
No comments:
Post a Comment