Friday, June 12, 2009

Washing, washing, and

lanolizing! That's what I'll be doing this weekend. Today I sorted through all the "too small" clothes and got out all of the baby stuff in the 0-6mth size range and threw them in the washer. They should be done in time to put on the clothesline to dry this afternoon.

I'm also getting started on the washing/lanolizing process for all our woolies. First up, the pair of shorts I made what seems like ages ago. Then I've got a couple of soakers/covers and a sleep-sack and then we'll be all ready for baby.

I think I've decided that we'll do sposies in the hospital and then start cloth for the trip home so that woolies can be part of the coming home outfit, that way I'll only need to pick out a shirt for either gender and not worry too much about other stuff ;-)

1 comment:

OntarioMom said...

That's what I just said to Kevin at the dinner table, lol.