Well, now, on top of the carseat issue, the car needs between 8 and $900 worth of repairs :-( This is in addition to the about $3,000 we spent earlier in the year on the shocks/struts. We know this b/c the car started making a funny noise on Sunday, so Kevin called the dealership yesterday to see if they could get it in to check it out. He also happened to spot a used 2002 Outback on the lot for 14K. Not sure how much better this one would be in terms of space/where the tether anchors are in the rear of the car. Kevin thinks we should just fix the car, so that we can use it to swap with his dad when we want to go somewhere as a family, but there's no guarantee that we could fit the seats all in the truck either, or that the truck would be available. I don't want to ask them to borrow/change plans at the last minute just to accommodate us. I mean, it is their truck after all.
This stress is something that I really don't need right now, as I'm pretty sure that it will prevent things from progressing in the labour department. I know it's probably stressing Kevin out just as much.
No comments:
Post a Comment