Saturday, June 6, 2009

I really like garage sales

We can scratch one more thing off the list of things to get today thanks to a bargain I found while peeking in at a local garage sale on the way back from the grocery store this morning. Got what looks to be a very gently used Fisher Price Kick and Play bouncy chair for $10!! This thing usually sells for upwards of $50(I'm just guessing here b/c the only place I found a price listing for it online was in British pounds). I also picked up a neat Little People airport kinda thing for the kids complete with a car, airplane and helicopter for $5. They also had a folding jogging type stroller, but I don't know what the price was on it, and I only had $20 on me(that I'd just gotten as cash-back at the grocery store). We'll wait and see if we need anything like that later on.

Now all I need to do is wash/lanolize woolies, get the room set up and a bag packed. Not too bad progress for 1 week.

No comments: