left to go, and nothing's done. Maybe that's why I haven't really been able to sleep so great at night(although last night I slept for 2 3hr stretches on the couch-not exactly healthy for the marriage, iykwim, but I slept). I have to wash diapers(and pick up a few more just to pad out the smaller sizes and compensate for the fact that a number of the bGs have less than stellar leg elastic), get the room ready, get the crib put back together, figure out how to fix the top of the change table, pick up a bouncy chair(sanity saver for us with both Caleigh and Aidan), clean the rest of the house(which includes ripping out the rest of the carpet in the living room/dining room), sort through and get stuff ready to go out to the curb for this weekends' "give away days", and pack a bag for the hospital(which I will, of course, be expected to include stuff for Kevin in).
I can't believe we're getting this close to the wire on this without getting stuff done. This is the first time I've been this unprepared. I think I'm starting to get scared.
No comments:
Post a Comment