the cats decided to give me more to do while we were out today. They decided that it would be great to knock the freshly washed, brand new Kissaluvs dipes and the wipes off the laundry pile and onto the floor. Not to mention I think they used my dress as a bed as well, b/c it's covered in cat hair. So, the dipes and wipes will need to be washed again.
We also have to rethink our carseat solution :-( We purchased a backless booster for Caleigh, as she's the right height and weight to fit one(and the seat she's in now does nothing in terms of positioning the seatbelt for her), but she's too danged tall for the back seat of our car. Her ears are above the top of the seat-back, and so she has no head/neck protection in the case of a sudden stop or accident. Also, Aidan has just about outgrown the Britax, so we need to figure out another seat for him too. I just hope we can find something that we can fit into the back seat of the car, b/c I really don't want to be looking at a new vehicle under pressure, nor do I think this is the best time for us to buy a car, either financially for ourselves, or b/c of all the crap happening with the car makers.
No comments:
Post a Comment