Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Haircuts and Lost Teeth




Well, gave Aidan his summer haircut the other day(buzzed him right off with a #4 so I won't have to worry about it for the rest of the summer-hopefully), and Caleigh insisted that she wanted her hair the same, and that I'd done that before(never mind the fact that I've done every haircut the girl has ever had, and she's never had her hair buzzed off). So, yesterday, we said goodbye to the possibility of ponytails in Caleigh's hair for at least the next few months.

Also this week, Caleigh lost her first tooth on Monday night. It had been loose for a few weeks already and was just barely hanging on(I was actually a little worried that it might fall out in the overnight hours and get stuck in her throat), so Kevin and Caleigh decided that it was time to give the tooth a little help.

No comments: