that tomorrow is Caleigh's last day of school for the summer!! How did that happen so fast?!? There's going to be an end-of-school-year picnic at the park 5mins from the school, so Aidan and I will be busy tomorrow. Drop Caleigh off, head home and get some food, drinks ready to take to park, go back to school for 10:45 to meet them as they walk to the park, have picnic(which will most likely entail me trying to chase after the two kids more than anything else), then hopefully come home before the rain is set to start.
I've been having some off and on contractions, but sometimes I can't tell what's a contraction and what's from someone stretching. I'm also almost afraid that someone has disengaged, as I sometimes don't feel anyone's head where it should be, and I now am feeling something hard a full hand-span up from my belly button(although that could just be someone's foot/knee/thigh.
No comments:
Post a Comment