Monday, June 15, 2009

Getting Stressed

I'm starting to feel just a little bit down, discouraged and worried. I'm 37wks, big as a flipping house, uncomfortable, and really moody(that's probably an understatement of how I'm acting, but that's the nicest, most reader-friendly way I can phrase it here). I'm starting to worry about the u/s on Wednesday. What if they estimate this baby to be close to or more than 10lbs already? Will my OB try to make me have a c/s? Do I have to go along with it or risk not having him keep me on as a patient at this stage? This is just stress that I don't need right now, it's one of those things that will make it so that my body doesn't start doing it's own thing. It's making me revert back to my old habit of eating when I'm depressed/stressed/worried.

I really need to find something to do to relax me, and nothing that I can think of really is doable at this time. I don't think I'll find a babysitter for the kids for even one night out with Kevin, or even be able to justify the cost of having chiro, massage therapy, or any esthetics done(like a pedicure or facial or anything like that), as we have to look into buying one or more new carseats, or even a new-to-us car. Gah! More stress I don't need right now.

No comments: