Friday, March 26, 2010
Well, that was pricey
My dentist, based on what I told her about how my jaw was hurting just prior to my last appointment with her, got me a consultation with an oral and maxillofacial surgeon this morning to see what was up and whether anything needed to be done. Apparently, as I thought it might be, some of it had to do with post-partum hormones and some of it has to do with the likelihood that I clench my jaw when I'm unaware that I'm doing it. So, $125 later, I find out that there's really nothing wrong with my jaw, and I need a night-guard to force me to relax my jaw when I sleep. Great. More $$ I've had someone recommend that I take a look at some that may be available at the pharmacy before I spend the big bucks at the dentist.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment