Thursday, March 11, 2010
I Didn't Escape
It took until Tuesday afternoon to start, but it got me. Just when I thought I was safe from it, it got me. I was down for the whole afternoon and evening, but started to feel better by about 10pm. At least my stomach felt better anyways. I felt like I'd been run over by a large truck of the Mack variety. I also felt like my arms and legs were made of some weird combo of lead and jello all at the same time. I'm just about fully recovered today, but my tummy is still a little bit queasy at times, like when I'm carrying Brynna in the Ergo, it puts just a little bit too much pressure on my tummy. All I hope is that Brynna doesn't get it. It's just awful to watch a little baby throw up. I've done it too many times in the past with Caleigh and her reflux or the bug she caught her first Christmas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment