Monday, March 1, 2010
No Cleaning Today/Latest Progress Report
I didn't do any more organizing and cleaning today after yesterday's hallway shoe/coat closet blitz. I threw out one almost full bag of garbage and one whole bag of shoes that either don't fit anymore or that I haven't worn since the last time I worked outside the home. I also sorted through all of the baby/toddler/preschooler shoes that we had lying in the bottom of the closet(mostly given to us by neighbours) and have them all stored in a Rubbermaid storage tote(one of the taller ones) ready for when Brynna is the right size for them. I also got the dresser out of the kids' room, into the hallway and filled up with hats, mittens, the kids' facecloths, towels, bibs, our bath towels and some winter and other jackets that aren't the right size or season at the moment. The brass/glass shelf unit that was in the hallway is now in our bedroom with my yarn and spinning fibre on it. I also managed to get a lot of our bedroom cleared out, including the closet. I have two more closets in the hallway, the rest of our bedroom, Brynna's room, the kitchen, and the final push in the living/dining room. A lot has been done, but there's still a lot to go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment