Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Birdfeeder Day

While Aidan was having a bit of a nap, Caleigh and I grabbed the old 2L milk carton that I had saved and put together a birdfeeder using the instructions I found online as a guideline. I didn't cut the opening piece completely off like they showed on the website(and I cut it upside down to the way they showed so that I didn't have to take it all the way off and re-attach it with double sided tape). I cut a second opening on the other side so that we can have 2 birds visiting the feeder at a time. All that's left to do is to put a hole in the top of the carton to feed some string through and hang it up. I'm thinking that we might put it on a branch in the lilac tree next to the kids' bedroom window.

No comments: