Thursday, March 25, 2010

Up Early

That's how this blog started not quite a year ago. I was up way too early because of the insomnia that goes with early pregnancy(that and the paranoia about loss that, sadly, proved to be correct). Brynna decided that just before 6 a.m. would be a good time to get up and demand her breakfast. I'm looking at the bright side of that: I'll get her diapers washed before 9 a.m., and maybe out on the clothesline even.

The oldest went to the bathroom as I sat out in the living room feeding Brynna, and promptly decided that it would be fun to wake her younger brother up when she went back to their room. They've been up making noise since just before 6:30. It's going to be a long day. Did I say I was looking on the bright side of being up too early? I can't see one here. Hopefully I'm wrong about that.

No comments: