Thursday, March 18, 2010

March Break

We're past the half-way mark and into the homestretch of the week. The first 4 days have been gorgeous, and on both Monday and Tuesday I got up the nerve to head out for walks with all 3 kids. They were fine while we were out, but once we got home it seemed as though they'd used up all their good behaviour chips for the day or something because they were mean to each other, to me, and just acted like wild things. Wednesday was an active day: Kevin took the older 2 to playgroup while I went to the grocery store with Brynna. Once Brynna and I got home and I had her fed and changed, we headed over to playgroup for a bit. After lunch we all headed to the library.

Lily is getting better about not biting. I think that might have something to do with the way I held her(with both hands cupped slightly more tightly around her than before). The kids, however, are not getting much better about their fear of her. They still sorta squeal and try to hide when she starts moving toward them.

No comments: