Having Caleigh ride the bus to school has made things much easier, both in getting ready for school and coming home(except for the fact that the home-time bus seems to fly and gets to the stop within 2 minutes of the time school is supposed to let out). Having Caleigh pick out her clothing the night before only worked until this morning, unfortunately. We'll have to see if we can't get her back in to accepting that tonight.
Today wasn't my best day parenting-wise, and it's the first time I've had people stare at me while out with two kids. Brynna was crying her heart out for some unknown reason in the Ergo and Aidan was not paying attention to what I was asking him to do, so everyone at the self-checkout thought it was okay to just stare/watch as I struggled to calm Brynna down, get Aidan to behave and check out with my groceries. I felt like just leaving them all sitting there and walking out with the kids b/c they just were not in good moods.
No comments:
Post a Comment