Today was not a good ending to the week. Another day at school, another "toy" brought home. Caleigh says it's stuff from the teacher's granddaughters, but she's supposed to have Mrs Young full time this year, so I'm not sure what's going on, but I'm not sure I appreciate all this stuff being handed out to the kids, even if it's a "reward" for good behaviour, it's not a good way to start the year off, b/c they'll be expecting stuff like this throughout the rest of the year.
Caleigh has also had her second accident in as many days. This time she did get it in the tub, but still, it's a mess to clean up and more laundry to wash. I'm not sure where this is coming from all of a sudden, but I wonder if today's was related to the fact that she was watching a new movie and didn't want to leave to "just go to the washroom".
No comments:
Post a Comment