Thursday, September 17, 2009

Day 4

Well, not the best of days. Caleigh and Aidan were not in a co-operative mood for the entire afternoon, and I just could not get them to calm down at all and so I threw in the towel for the afternoon and let them just go wild in their room. I figured that while they were in there, if they damaged anything, it was theirs and they'd have to deal with the consequences. As a result of choosing to continue to bounce on her bed after being told not to, Caleigh is sleeping on her mattress on the floor for now and is not going to lunch with grandma tomorrow(which has deeply disappointed Caleigh, grandma and me).

Brynna had her 2 month check up today(I can't believe that she's 2 months already!! :( ) at which she got 2 needles and so she's not exactly the happiest of campers. Late this afternoon when she woke up it was obvious the Advil had worn off and she was uncomfy.

The highlight of my day was the discovery of the Fish gadget for the sidebar of my blog here. Aren't they cute?

No comments: