Monday, August 16, 2010

Such a Good Day

I know this is my second post about today so far, but honestly, the second part of the day went surprisingly well, there was a bit of a dust-up just  before dinner when the kids decided they didn't want to clean up the toys in the yard before coming in for supper(heck, they just wanted to keep playing) after being in the sprinkler for about a half hour around 5, and I was a little tad further behind on getting the bread dough ready than I thought I would be, but it all worked out just fine. Kevin got the kids taken care of and dinner served(while I finished getting Brynna changed). After supper, I got the bread dough rolled out, got the hamster out while Kevin tidied up the dishes(I was going to carry my plate, etc into the kitchen, but he beat me to it) and then got the bread in the oven(after Kevin set it to heat up). It's working out so very well this first night. Everyone is more relaxed, not as hyper and stressed. It's beautiful. I hope it continues to work so well.

No comments: