So, it's been a busy month around our house. Matt and Jess had a beautiful wedding, the cupcake decorating went smoothly, and the kids behaved pretty well(even Brynna who only squealed a couple of times, but quieted right down when I walked her around).
I'm waiting for my EDL to come so that we can go ahead with our plans for a trip to North Carolina at the end of the month, and I'm really enjoying using my new netbook which we purchased yesterday. I had been asking for an e-reader, but after Kevin did a bit of reading, he decided that a new computer would be better all-around, even though it was the more expensive option(which is unusual around here). It'll also make our trip less bulky, since we'll only bring the netbook along instead of an e-reader and Kevin's full-sized laptop from work(which is bigger than his previous one.
I just downloaded my first e-book from the library, and once I figured out how to expand the whole page to make it easier to read, I really like it for that too.
No comments:
Post a Comment