But I couldn't get the enhanced one this time, stink! I would've had to make an appointment online and download the application form a while back to be able to get it in time for my expiry date. I'll keep that in mind for 5 years from now, maybe.
I also made a stop on the way home to see a former co-worker and see if there was a chance of a haircut, but she had just started a client, and I only had about an hour left before I could be pretty sure that Brynna would be hungry again, so I booked in for tomorrow morning, yay!! She asked me to bring pictures, but she's gonna get the real thing, b/c I can't be absolutely sure of when missy will want to eat in the a.m., so I figure it's safer to bring her with me, and hopefully she'll sleep through most of the appointment in the Baby Bivy.
No comments:
Post a Comment