I had my 6 week post partum check with the ob yesterday, and everything seems to be fine. He wants me to work on getting my muscle strength back. We also discussed contraception options a bit. He said that I would be a good candidate for an iud, to which I said no thank you. I know they've made a lot of improvements to them over the years they've been available for, but I still don't trust them. By that I mean that I don't trust that I won't be one of the unlucky ones who end up with complications/problems b/c of it. I mentioned that I generally have over-supply issues when it comes to milk, having to do multiple feedings per side to ensure baby gets to hindmilk, so that isn't a worry. The only worries are the transfer to Brynna and/or change in taste for her. He gave me 2 sample packs of Yaz and an rx for a 6 month supply with 3 repeats. We'll see if it works and doesn't cause any problems.
Wednesday, August 26, 2009
6 Weeks
I had my 6 week post partum check with the ob yesterday, and everything seems to be fine. He wants me to work on getting my muscle strength back. We also discussed contraception options a bit. He said that I would be a good candidate for an iud, to which I said no thank you. I know they've made a lot of improvements to them over the years they've been available for, but I still don't trust them. By that I mean that I don't trust that I won't be one of the unlucky ones who end up with complications/problems b/c of it. I mentioned that I generally have over-supply issues when it comes to milk, having to do multiple feedings per side to ensure baby gets to hindmilk, so that isn't a worry. The only worries are the transfer to Brynna and/or change in taste for her. He gave me 2 sample packs of Yaz and an rx for a 6 month supply with 3 repeats. We'll see if it works and doesn't cause any problems.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment