Thursday, August 13, 2009

I'm in Shock,

sorta. Since we'd been able to make the change to Brynna's health card that we wanted to, we went ahead and applied for all of her other i.d. documents online on Monday. Saw a Purolator truck stopped out in front of the house around 1pm, and sure enough, he was coming to our door. I opened the inside door before he got to the porch since Brynna was sleeping and I didn't know if the doorbell would wake her or not. Her birth certificate had arrived!! Only 3 days after the day I applied for it. I checked online this afternoon out of curiosity, and the order was processed the day that it went in!! Record time, unlike Aidan's that took them FOREVER to get done, and they lost his registration at one point/said they had no record of him.

That electronic Newborn registration they've implemented seems to really have helped a lot. One good thing I can say the government has done.

No comments: