Monday, July 21, 2008
There's a bit of Hope
When I went to sign the consent form for the d&c this morning, I found out it won't be my ob doing it :( , but I may not have to have it done after all!! I mentioned to his nurse how close I got to an appointment on Friday, and then what happened in regards to faxed req's w/o a previously booked appointment to go with them. She was not happy, and started making phone calls to see what she could get. She got me an appointment with the clinic that's within walking distance(long, but doable) from our house this afternoon at 1:45!!! Needless to say, I'm keeping fingers and toes crossed that it shows no retained products, especially since I've had no bleeding(even brown spotting) since Wednesday of last week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment