So, I had my surgical consultation appointment this morning. I was nervous going in, and had a bit of trouble finding the place(although that's not much of a surprise, as I was looking for a completely incorrect street # that didn't exist, most likely my fault, as I heard 191, not 190). It went well. I asked the questions I wanted to(whether physio, chiro or RMT would help some), and he answered me honestly that, while it wouldn't hurt, it really won't give any relief. He based this on his research, my nerve conduction test results, and the fact that I don't have any chronic neck pain that would indicate a different cause for my hand problems. He also did a small test on my hand which resulted in mild numbness within a few seconds.
My surgery is scheduled for January 12th in the afternoon. I could have had it done sooner, but with the recovery time frame and the fact that Kevin is for sure going away for work in October/November, and then it's the holidays, January looked better.
No comments:
Post a Comment