I decided it was time to change the title of my blog, since we no longer have more than one cat. I've decided to keep with a similar title, but just change a word. So now, instead of Kids, Cats, and Life, it's Kids, Pets, and Life to reflect the change our house had gone through in the last few weeks.
Speaking of changes, today was the day that Brynna got her Big Girl Bed(aka a mattress on the floor). I spent a good chunk of the morning taking apart the crib for the last time, tidying up the room, placing the mattress and getting the cover and sheet on it. She looks so teeny tiny in it(it's a double), and I think she has the most comfortable bed in the house now.
The rest of this week will be spent getting ready for Aidan's 5th birthday party on Sunday. I've got cakes to make and decorate, pizza ingredients to prep, house to clean(in case of rain), patio and yard to tidy(in case of sun), and loot bags to put together(although so far we have only 2 of Aidan's classmates coming).
No comments:
Post a Comment