Tuesday, August 30, 2011

5 Years


That's how old Aidan is now. I cannot believe that he's 5 years old already, it seems like not that long ago, he was a newborn. We had his party last weekend, hoping to have it outside, but due to the wind, clouds and cooler temperatures from the hurricane passing to the far south-east, we had to have most things indoors. 3 of Aidans' classmates were able to come, so that was a real boost for him. He got lots of car related toys, along with some clothes and money that he'll be able to either save or buy something he would really like(I think he wants to get a game for his Leapster). He asked for a fortress cake for his birthday, and that's what he got. I think it turned out pretty good. I had more than one person tell me that I really should go into the cake business, but I'm not so sure my cakes are worth charging people for.

No comments: