Friday, September 2, 2011

School's Almost Here

The kids are set to start school on Tuesday!!! Usually, we've already gotten word from the school bus company about when/where the stop is(not that the kids are using the bus this year). I checked it out myself on the website, and looking at it, there's no way they can get to the school on time the way it's set up. We still don't have word on who Aidans' teacher will be this year either, which would be really nice to know, as there are going to be 2 JK/SK split classes this year. I'm going to assume that he will most likely have Mrs Young, but I could be wrong.

I've almost got everything the kids are going to need for the school year ready, I need to remember to have some $ on hand to pay for Caleighs' agenda the second day of school, and make sure to have a couple of cheques to pay for the milk program. In terms of buying things, I don't need to get them shoes this year, as their inside shoes from last year fit them for using to go to school, we got inside shoes while we were away in Vermont, but I do need to get page protectors for their new school-year control journals, which should hopefully make things go more smoothly during the school week, and get them clean, tidy rooms.

No comments: