Thursday, October 14, 2010

What a Month

The last time I made an entry here, Kevin was a way for work. Now he's going away again. It's been so busy here with Thanksgiving, my barely 2 month old computer crashing, Brynna learning to walk and then going from being unsteady to almost running, and trying to get as much work done outside as possible before it gets too cold.

School is going really well for the kids(we just got a note from Aidan's teachers about how well he plays and shares with others at school), and Caleigh is getting ready for her first public performance as part of the St Daniel School Choir this coming Sunday.

We got a new hamster, and are still trying to socialize him/her but this little one is so skittish/timid that I'm barely able to get a hand on it to put it into the exercise ball. I have a feeling this one will use it way more than Lily did.

No comments: