So far so good, we've made it to Thursday with little to no troubles. On Monday, Aidan decided he wanted to take the bus to school from now on(yay!! It makes mornings so much easier). On Tuesday, Brynna and I went to the pet store in Carlingwood mall and saw that they had some very cute hamsters that were about the size we are looking for. After school, I told the kids about them, and they wanted to go look. Aidan picked out a rather cute little hamster that's mostly white with a tiny bit of the lightest brown on it, and red eyes. We don't know if this hamster is a boy or girl, so for the time being, it's being called Cutie. After cooking, doing dishes, washing laundry, and prepping lunches for the entire week, I decided that tonight was the night for going to grab some take out. I took the kids to the McD's drive through. I've been given a fabulous idea for dinner tomorrow night:
http://chaosinthekitchen.com/2008/10/party-food-pizza-in-a-bite/
I've gotten the grass seed put in, and so far so good, it hasn't become a squirrel and bird buffet yet, and hopefully it will be able to grow before the overnight temps get too low.
No comments:
Post a Comment