Friday, October 29, 2010

Lots of Fun

This week with Kevin at home has been interesting. It started off with an emergency trip to the vet for Tigger who began throwing up blood early Monday morning. A bunch of blood tests later reveals he has severe pancreatitis :( He's on meds to see if we can get it under control by December. If not, I'm not sure what the outcome will be.

We picked up the second portion of our firewood, got some sand and had the gravel for the patio delivered. Kevin is almost finished the woodshed, and we've got it full(which got most of the wood off the driveway, which was the intended goal). Next up is trying to build the patio. Not sure how much of that will get done with tomorrow's weather forecast of rain.

I'm also contemplating a new name for the second hamster: either Bitie or Meanie. I now have a nice puncture wound in my right index finger from him or her.

No comments: