Friday, February 26, 2010

A Small Stall in Progress

I'm just in a little bit of a stall in my reorganizing odyssey. I only bought one roll of drawer liner to see how it worked, and I only had enough to cover one of the big drawers and one of the small drawers and so I have to wait until tomorrow so I can go pick up two more rolls and complete the lining, and then I can get the things into the dresser that I want to put in there(so that it's out of the living room). From there I want to finish sorting through the baby/toddler clothes so that I can get those finished and find somewhere for the items that are too small to go(Kevin has a co-worker who's expecting in March, so maybe we can give them a bunch of it). From there it's on to finish our bedroom(which is looking surprisingly good with the brass/glass shelf that was in the hallway in there for my yarn/fibre), and finally the kitchen and the finishing touches to the living room/dining room. I hope to have it all completed by the end of March at the latest, and then I'm going to put together a cleaning schedule/routine using a calendar that I was given by an acquaintance from Chicago. I figure if I break up the cleaning over the course of a week, with everything else that I have to do around the house(diaper/clothing laundry, cooking, dishes, workouts, etc) that this may be the best way to ensure that it gets done, and I still have time for some relaxation for myself so I don't go insane. I couldn't do it in one blitz day per week. Nope, not my style.

No comments: