Friday, February 26, 2010

I Have a 6 Year Old!! Wahhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




I cannot believe that Caleigh turned 6 years old last week. It has absolutely just flown by, lost of laughs, lots of fun, and lots of tears and, of course, fights. But it's been an amazing time. She had the most wonderful Princess themed party planned and decorated by her Aunt Jess and Uncle Matt(who also took some fabulous pictures at the party). I also got up the motivation to bake her cake from scratch and decorate it myself using fondant and buttercream icing along with some store-bought Princess cake toppers. She had an awesome time, even though only 2 of her classmates were able to come. I would have liked to be able to add some pictures here of Caleigh and her party, but we don't have any pictures of her w/o her friends, and I don't have permission from their parents to publish their pictures online, and so I will not do so.

1 comment:

OntarioMom said...

Thanks Chriss, it was surprisingly easy to do, just a bit time consuming the first time out.