Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Attacking the Upstairs

This past weekend, the work on the upstairs began. Jess and I started in the living/dining room while Kevin and Matt started on the bathroom window. By the end of the day Sunday, Kevin and Matt had the window trimmed and curing and Jess and I had the living/dining room pretty well done, with laundry mostly sorted and ready to find its homes.

I've continued working, going through all of my clothes and pulling out all the maternity stuff and then sorting through the regular stuff and pulling out what I'm highly unlikely to wear again. I've managed to get about 2/3 of the bedroom cleaned and sorted today(had to take a break yesterday b/c of a huge allergic reaction to the dust bunnies on Monday). Now I just have the rest of our room, Brynna's room, the kitchen, and hallway left to get done.

No comments: