Friday, January 15, 2010

Win/Win

This is going to be a busy and exciting weekend around here. I got an email from Jess this morning offering her planning services to put together a birthday party for Caleigh next month, which led to a discussion of where to have the party. Kevin's mom said that as long as it was okay with me it was fine with her to hold it there, but I thought it might be easier for everyone to have it at our house. Which would mean getting off our butts and getting the basement room cleaned up and organized as the playroom asap. We started discussing it not long after Christmas so that we could get our living room back as a mostly adult space with a few things up here(mainly Brynna's toys) for the kids. This led to Jess offering to come over tomorrow and get started on the clean up!!!!!

I'm also planning on discussing with Jess the project that I have currently in the works. I want to make sure that the colour is compatible, that there's no allergy to worry about, and that she understands that there's no pressure for it to be worn on the day, it's just something I want to do for her.

No comments: