Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Done!




Well, 99% done that is. There's just a few little last details to figure out/get done, like where to put an old microwave cart that we don't have room or need for, what to do with an old tv stand that won't take the weight of Kevin's old tv or can't be trusted with our new one, and getting the chalkboard hung and what will be the art supply/game cabinet anchored safely to the wall. Oh, and what to do with the home theatre system that's down there. I'd like to bring it upstairs because I think it's just wasted on the kids down there since they won't likely be watching much in the way of tv down there since it's for playing with their toys/doing arts and crafts stuff.

I have yet to take pictures of the progress to date and will probably do so tomorrow and add them on to this post later.

Pics added!

No comments: