Thursday, October 22, 2009

One Day Down(almost)

and so far so good. Except for this morning. We were at the bus stop 5 minutes before the scheduled pick up because we were told that the driver planned on being early, so when 9 came and went, Caleigh wanted to head home for the car. We got just around the corner onto Cline, and I thought I heard the bus, sure enough, it was coming, and fast. I started waving my arms up in the air trying to flag the driver down so they would stop and pick her up. Didn't even slow down. So I guess that someone waving their arms and hurrying in your direction doesn't warrant slowing down to see what's up.

Otherwise we've had an uneventful day, which is coming to a close with a treat meal from McD's to try to give Caleigh a bit of a cheer-up(kiddo was heartbroken this morning). We also had a visit from our neighbour to buy a calender from the school. Since we sold the last 2, we'll have to request an extra from the school tomorrow morning.

I hope Kevin's drive through Quebec was as uneventful as our day was.

No comments: