It's kind of difficult to believe that 3 months have already passed since Brynna was born. It has just flown by in a complete blur. Brynna is constantly smiling, squealing and making all kinds of different sounds. She's also chewing on her fingers/hands like crazy. We went to the doctor for her check up this morning(after making a super rushed, and tear/scream filled, drive to the school to drop Caleigh off b/c the bus was over a half-hour late and just showed up at the school as I was going back out to the car) and she's 13lbs, 13oz, 24 inches long and her head is 16 inches around, putting her in the 75th percentile. This makes her a bit smaller than her older siblings, but I think that's to be expected since she started out smaller, and has been sleeping through the night since so much earlier than them as well.
We have to prepare for Kevin's trip starting next week. He'll be somewhere in the middle of nowheres-ville on the Gaspe Peninsula in Quebec for a week. I still haven't gotten around to calling and changing Caleigh's dental appointment for the morning of the day he'll be back, so I'd better get on that first thing tomorrow. I'm not concerned about taking all 3 of them out in public, it's just that it's right about when Brynna likes to have her second feeding. Hmmm, maybe I could see if she'll wait until 7 or slightly later that morning to feed her and then she might wait until we get home, or back to the car at least, to nurse again.
No comments:
Post a Comment