Saturday, October 17, 2009

Counting Down the Days

Until Kevin is gone for work. He's going to be leaving early Thursday morning and won't be back until sometime late in the day the following Thursday. It's going to be interesting, to say the least. I rely on him to provide me a bit of relief/back up in the evenings and on weekends. I really am not sure what I'm going to do without him here. I've stocked up on a few things(incl some disposable diapers for Brynna jic I don't have the energy in me to wash diapers on top of everything else), and told the kids that so long as they co-operate with me, I'll treat them to McD's once while Kevin is away. I know that's bribery, but I'm gonna go with it and hope to heck it works.

I'm hoping that things will go smoothly and that the kids and I will have fun. Maybe one night of the weekend that he's away, I might let the kids stay up way too late watching videos and eating snacks(it might get me out of cooking an actual dinner ;) ). Of course, I'm not going to tell them this just yet, let it be a total surprise. I'll probably regret it the next morning b/c Brynna will probably decide that she wants to get up early.

No comments: