How in the heck did that happen? I can't believe that it's gone that fast. Almost down to single digit weeks now. Everything at the bi-weekly check-up went well, the doctor even got me in and out before my scheduled appointment time(I think he did it b/c he knew I'd be quick and simple in comparison to his other appointments since I'm an "old pro" at this by now). Baby's heart rate was 140(pretty much the same as it has been each appointment), head down(let's hope things stay that way), and, according to him, large(like that's a surprise by this time). I have to book my u/s to check for growth, which I really need to get done asap.
I'm starting to get a little anxious now, as I don't really have anything done for baby's arrival yet(no dipes washed, room not set up, bag not packed). I'm gonna have to get my butt in gear so that I can get it done and have some time to just relax before the end of June.
No comments:
Post a Comment