Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Busy End of Month

It's been a while since I've really had time to catch up on my blog. We had Aidan's party, then went to visit with my parents this past weekend after getting the car serviced when we discovered it was leaking something all over the driveway. Turns out it was the transmission fluid filter that had failed. The car acted up on the drive down and home on Saturday, so now it has to go back in to be checked out. Hopefully when the tech takes it out while hooked up to the diagnostic computer it acts up for them. I also hope that it isn't the transmission, or if it is, we can get it sorted out before Kevin goes away on Sunday. I'm worried that it'll conk out while he's away.

I'll be needing to make an appointment for Aidan to have his immunizations, but we still haven't gotten his replacement health card, even though we sent the application to renew it in back in July. If it's not one thing, it's another

No comments: