Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Finally Have Time

It's been a while since I updated the blog, and a lot has happened. Brynna's had a tummy bug, problems with hydration during high heat/humidity, continuing to get her teeth, a small little hernia, learning to feed herself Toasty Os, learning to stand in her crib, and her first dip in a kiddie pool. Caleigh has continued to improve at school(last week I had quick chats with her teachers and was so proud to hear how she is adapting to changes in routine without panicking or getting upset, how she is improving in her interactions with people), and at home(she's becoming so helpful with anything you can imagine). Aidan is having a good time helping and is getting excited for school in the fall(and for his birthday party where I've promised to make him a dinosaur train cake).

I've been making a lot of progress myself, both in my running and in my moods. I don't know whether it's the medication, running, being able to get outside more, or more likely, a combination of all of the above. I'm on week 4 of C25K, and it's going really well. I wasn't sure how I would do running longer intervals(3 and 5 minutes at a time), but I did well with it. I had to push it a bit for the 5 minute runs, but I felt really good at the end. However, I've discovered I'm not quite dedicated enough to running to go out in the rain(especially when the weather is supposed to improve throughout the day).



We also got our veggie garden in this past weekend, and I'm really excited about spending more time working on keeping it growing and weed-free this summer, along with the perennial gardens out front.

No comments: