Sunday, May 9, 2010
I did it!!!
I ran it! I did the first C25K run this afternoon and it felt good, despite the snow flurries and the cold wind! It was hardest around the 6th and 7th run repeats, but the 8th went so smoothly. Doing the warm-up walk from our house down to the path and towards Maitland works perfectly. I get to almost the end of the second cool-down walk before turning around, then I make use of the spur path out to Field St., and only have to turn around for a bit to get the last repeat in so I don't have to cross Iris St. I managed to figure out the podcast transfer late on Saturday, and have all 9 of them on my phone now in preparation for the following weeks. My shoes are comfortable, and I don't have any pain at all, I'm just tired. It feels so great to get out of the house for even just a half hour without any kids along. I think I may have to pick up some way to carry water with me in a hands-free manner because that made it a little hard to keep my hands/arms relaxed while running.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment